Facilitate a workshop at the BHAE
Facilitate a workshop
- Hire workshop space
- Conduct a workshop as part of your residency
- Become a part of our workshop facilitators register
The BHAE runs an exciting and integrated program of workshops and artist residencies.
We aim to pay artists reasonable rates for their time and energy. You can hire the space for your own workshop, run a workshop as part of your residency or become part of our team of facilitators/tutors for BHAE let programs.
Complete the form below and become part of our exciting program - you can alternatively download the form and email to us
Hire space for your workshop.
- Heritage Kitchen Gallery with access to courtyard, courtyard kitchen and printmaking workshop -313 Argent St
- BHAE Heritage Courtyard
- BHAE Duff St Annex
- We recommend a minimum 8 participants to offset costs : (max 16)
Conduct a workshop with your residency
- Workshop is approved by BHAE
- Workshop fills to cost covering level
Customise a workshop or activity for your group
The BHAE has an exciting program of artist led workshops suitable for your event. For detail contact us on 08 80884698
- Learn Portrait Drawing
- Drawing class: seeing the way Artists see
- Art as representation
- Making Mandalas and Labyrinths
- Art Journaling
- Writing for Performance
- Japanese Calligraphy
- Photographic skills
- Making sculptures with recycled materials
- History of Art
Gallery hire for exhibition
You can hire the Heritage Kitchen Gallery for your exhibition for $200 per week (please use gallery hire form).
Join our artist workshop facilitator register
Become part of the team to lead workshop or facilitator/tutor. Apply to be part of our register of artists using the Workshop Facilitator's form (above).
© Copyright Broken Hill Art Exchange